[ale] VMware?

Bob Evans bobevans19 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 00:35:59 EST 2002

Jeb

I've used VmWare for a couple years. Use the Linux
version. Have it set up so I can crank up an image of
NT4 if I need it.
(Over time I've needed it less and less as I migrate
to a Linux desktop)

Also, I have used it to try out a new distribution of
Linux. I use the release 2 version of the produt. The
newer release is supposed to have better USB support,
but I don't have any actual release 3 experience...

-Bob

=====
"I can't help it if I'm lucky..."  -Bob Dylan 1974