[ale] interrupts in linux??

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Dec 28 21:22:27 EST 2002

Generally, if the device drivers are loaded via a module, you pass it as
an arg to the module (irq=7).  If it's built into the kernel, you pass
it to the kernel on the boot command line, or add it to the boot loader
(lilo,grub) config file.  For lilo, you use the 'append' arg.  I don't
know about grub.  I can manipulate some irq assignment via the bios as
well, but that's always looked a lot like black magic, mirrors and blue
smoke to me...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...