[ale] OT: H1B

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 03:31:15 EST 2002

This figures.  When their companies should pay for access to our market
we give it away.  So we have an income tax system to pay for it in
stead.  And the government penalizes us for going out and working for a
living by taxing us.  It used to tax what it did not want to promote
like that old phosphorus match company years ago.  Strange is it not?
Then they make it where we cannot easily find a job or make a decent
living.  They are turning us into one of those crappy 3rd world
countries.

gj