[ale] Kylix (was Rapid Gui Development)

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Wed Dec 18 11:40:38 EST 2002

Yes and No.  At this time Kylix will only work with Win32 and Linux.  There
could be a OSX version but Borland has not talked about it so I am not
getting my hopes up.  How you have cross platform is by using the CLX
toolkit that come with Delphi 7 and Kylix 3.  CLX is based on QT and you
have all QT functionality in CLX.  Very nice toolkit.

Chris Woodruff