[ale] OT: H1B

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Dec 18 11:14:21 EST 2002

Aha. Godwins Law has been invoked. You can all go home now.

Godwin's Law (prov.  [Usenet]):

As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a
tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is
over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost
whatever argument was in progress.  Godwin's Law thus guarantees
the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups.

-- CHS