[ale] mutt and advanced features?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Dec 12 15:14:45 EST 2002

That's what I was thinking on the lists but was curious for opinions
from outside.

I'm kinda looking at the syntax of the colors, I've got them pretty
customized but I'm just hiting some odd things.  How would you do the
color line for something like:

new, to me, from dad at hisisp.com
new, not to me, from jane at aol.com (spam marker)
new, not to me directly but from list at one_of_my_lists.com

Thus, not just normal coloring :>

Robert

Thus spake Jason Day (jasonday at worldnet.att.net):

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 12:46:25PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> > Anyone using mutt and the "subscribe" or "lists" or any advanced color
> > features of mutt?  I've got some questions on syntax, etc that may be
> > better off list.
>
> I use mutt, but I don't use its list management features.  I've been
> meaning to give them a try, but I already use procmail to sort any list
> messages into its own mailbox.  From looking through the mutt manual, I
> don't really see any benefit to using the list stuff.
>
> I also use colors, but I don't know if you would call them "advanced"
> :-).  I could send you my .muttrc if you're interested.
>
> Jason
> --
> Jason Day                                       jasonday at
> http://jasonday.home.att.net                    worldnet dot att dot net
>
> "Of course I'm paranoid, everyone is trying to kill me."
>     -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: