[ale] Another Reason to use OSS in Government

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Fri Dec 6 15:01:32 EST 2002

You're saying that government employees are more moral than private sector? That's a pretty
bizarre assertion. Also note that the most corrupt "private" sector companies always seem to be in
the most heavily government regulated industries and employ less than 2% of the private sector
employee base. I think that an epidemiological survey of such would arrive at an informative
conclusion...

	Ben Scherrey