[ale] Linux Fights Back in India

Matty matty91 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 6 14:56:47 EST 2002

I believe more exploits have been published for Linux than
MS this year. I am not pro MS, but a lot of analysts use
this type of information incorrectly :(

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 09:55, Steven Jasmin wrote:
> I love it Bill Gates actually had the balls to say that Microsoft was more
> secure then linux.
>
> Thats just funny.
>
> Steven

Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator
GPG ID: 1B52A210 2002-12-01 Ryan Matteson (Primary Key Pair)
<matty91 at bellsouth.net>
Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public.asc
Detached Digital Signature: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public.sig.asc
Fingerprint = A0B1 298E 29C4 3F26 01D5  EDFC 3D62 281F 1B52 A210