[ale] nVidia: params (flight sim)

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Dec 4 15:16:15 EST 2002

Yup.  That's where I learned about it as well.

However, I'd suggest downloading the latest version from flightgear.org,
and then checking out the various maps available and also the "Places to
fly" link on the main page.  Performance from cd can't touch performance
from the hd.

...Currently nosediving in a dc3 over Hells Canyon...

John