[ale] OT: ugh, nasty decision

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 2 09:22:29 EST 2002

The request was no flames, but I've got to say, you've got your
priorities wrong if you purchase anything made by Microsoft when there
is a reasonable alternative.  PS2 is MORE then reasonable.

I really am quite dismayed by the suggestions to purchase an xbox....

I looked at both the PS2 and the Cube, got the PS2 because of the number
of games available vs. the Cube.  Never considered the xbox.

Understand, as you put money into M$ coffers, you support their
continued monopolization of the technology world.

Come on folks, it's a bloody game box.  It's not going to make a
difference in your life or career.  Make the right choice for the right
reason...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net