[ale] Favorite distros

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Aug 26 15:53:02 EDT 2002

Either I am misunderstanding your question, or you mis-read what I said.

Yes, it would be brain-dead simple to simply uninstall all dependancies,
since the list is in the ebuild.

It is quite another thing, however, to check each dependancy before
uninstalling it to see if any other packages that you have installed (either
before or after the package you are uninstalling) also depend on it -
otherwise, you just broke that package.

Better?

Charles

---