[ale] Favorite distros

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Mon Aug 26 15:22:26 EDT 2002

There is only one thing better than Gentoos Packagae Management system
(imho):

The fact that Gentoo is so yong, and it is only gonna get better!

Can't wait for the full reverse-dependancy checking (uninstall something, it
uninstalls all packages that it is dependant on that are not also
dependancies for other programs)!

As for other distros:

SuSE would be my next choice, then Redhat, then Mandrake.  Never used
Slackware.

Charles

---