[ale] Grabbing a dynamic website automatically?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Aug 22 09:43:10 EDT 2002

You can fire up your browser from a cron script.  There are remote
commands for Netscape, although I don't know what browser youre using or
if other browsers permit such remote executions.  I used to load pages
for some sights for my wife in the middle of the night and print them
out using the Netscape remote commands.  Saved me getting up early to do
it before she went to work.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

---