[ale] Gentoo - emerge --how-big <package>

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 21 16:16:13 EDT 2002

Hmmmm. Good question.  I've never seen any flags that would do that.  Did
you 'man emerge', and 'emerge --help'?

If you are not a subscriber to the support list, I'll post the question for
you and post the reply here if you like.

Charles

---