[ale] gentoo lunix?

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 6 21:16:31 EDT 2002

I run it.  I really like the emerge system for software
installation/upgrades.  No horror stories to tell really.  I even moved
the same installation from one machine to another fairly easily.  Give
it a try, just be warned that it'll take quite a while to install
especially on a slow machine.  Every thing is compiled from source.
EVERYTHING!!!  I really like it though, it's so much faster and smoother
than anything I've used in linux.

Calvin...

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 19:52, miguel wrote:
> anybody running this distro? any stories...?
>
> -Mig
>

> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

---