[ale] OT -- Need Logo Designed with Gimp

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Thu Aug 1 20:36:20 EDT 2002

Well as a company that is focusing on Linux products and services, I wanted
to have the logo done with gimp.  And since I am a long time ALE member I
wanted to give someone on the list the business.  I know I can get it done
from someone with other tools.  I just wanted to have it done with gimp on a
Linux box.  The logo is not that complex so gimp should do just fine.

Chris Woodruff