[ale] Firewall Baseline

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 23 14:36:56 EDT 2001

OK,
  The website rebuild has been put off for a bit.  Designer is very busy.

  I've got a link up:  http://www.rdlg.net/Linux  and yes it'll be getting
cleaned up.  I'm likely to redo the design.  That background for one is
getting old.

  I need scripts from my volunteer maintainers.  I'm also going to have a
"contrib" area for anyone wanting to send full scripts or "snipets" for
just good tricks.

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!