[ale] Computer for sale,

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Tue Jan 30 18:24:37 EST 2001

Hi there,

	If anyone is interested I am getting rid of my home PC, I really
don't use it and I just got a Dell Inspiron from work :) So if anyone is
interested. Please reply to me off list. I am asking $600 but will take
B/O, eveything is listed below.

	pII 500mhz
	128meg RAM
	8gig Maxtor
	8Meg ATI with TV in, (Works under Linux)
	Internal ZIP100
	CD-Rom
	PCI ne2000 network card,
	Internal USR 56K modem, works under Linux.

I figured I would ask on the list cause it's all Linux tested and working
hardware. I bought it all to be like that. I jsut don't need it really.I
mostly use an old sparc, or my laptop.

Thanks
Ken

--
I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock.
                -- Henny Youngman