[ale] More ASDL questions

Philip Rodgers prodgers at broadriver.com
Fri Jan 19 13:14:18 EST 2001

what modems/routers have people had good luck with on Bellsouth ADSL?  I
was looking at the Alcatel speedtouch home that Bellsouth gives to those
who's computer doesn't have a pci or usb port to use.  They told me that I
didn't meet the requirements to get the external modem but they would
charge me 150 to install a pci or usb modem for me.  The only place I can
find to buy one of these devices is on ebay.  Is there anywhere I can find
a new one or is there some other device I can use.

Philip Rodgers                  prodgers at broadriver.com
Unix Systems Administrator      www.broadriver.com
Broadriver Communications