[ale] Perl guide

Don Brown dbrown at anydevice.com
Wed Feb 21 10:19:13 EST 2001

This link: http://www.rexswain.com/perl5.html has a pretty good reference.  If
you are coming from C you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly.  If on
the other hand you are learning from scratch or coming from a purely OO
language, you'll find it well worth your time to get either Learning Perl
(beginner programmer) or Programming Perl (advanced programmer).  They are well
worth the money.  If this will be your first exposure to the wonderful world of
regular expressions you might also want to take a look at Mastering Regular
Expressions.

--
Don Brown
Software Engineer