[ale] dhcp masq and pptp

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Feb 14 13:41:28 EST 2001

Please note the cross posting to lists..

Well, after fumbling around for quite a while, I'm making progress.  I'm
able to at least get some conversation going with the pptp server.  A
couple of questions:

Is there any documentation that might tell me how to use dhcp to
retrieve my dynamic IP and dns server information with pptp?

I'm getting the following errors as well, which tells me my masq setup
isn't quite right. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated:

Feb 13 20:56:39 a kernel: ip_demasq_gre(): aa.bb.cc.dd -> ee.ff.gg.hh
CID=0 no masq table, discarding

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein