[ale] Moving sale... (slightly OT)

rilke rilke at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 19 12:46:21 EST 2001

Hey y'all!!

I am making a break for it (finally!) I will not be taking this equipment
with me, nor do I seriously feel that I will be in need of it in the near
future. Therefore, speak now if you want something. If I get no takers, I
guess what's left over can be found in the dumpster of my apartment
complex. ;-)

Furniture
---------
*ergonomic 'kneeling' chair (1)
*loveseat, mauve (1)
*end table / nightstand (1)
*dresser w/ bookshelf & mirror (1)

Machines
--------
*Sun SparcStation 10 (1)
*486 (2) - one or more of these are spoken for
*Pentium (3) - one or more of these are spoken for

Drives
------
*DAT drives, one of which is an HP SureStore 5000 (2)
*quick-swap drive bays thingies (2)
*Scsi card (1), Scsi-2 card (2)
*ata66 controller card
* a motley assortment of IDE and Scsi drives in various dimensions and
enclosures

Networking
----------
*more nics than you can shake a stick at - (15+)
*Zynx 4-port nic (1)
*8-port ethernet hubs (2)
*12-port bay networks hub (rackable)
*Alcatel 1000 ADSL modem
*Zyxel Prestige 642 ADSL modem

misc. hardware
--------------
*powered computer speakers (3-4)
*cable management junk
*23" rack / enclosure (on wheels w/ built-in fans, etc) (1)
*shelves for rack & brackets, etc.
*Heathkit dual-trace oscilliscope
*ps2 & sun keyboards/ mice
Technics Direct Drive turntable
*usb webcam
*soundcards, modem
*Crate 75 watt practice amp

misc.
----
*hammered dulcimer
*whiteboards (2)
*ironing board
*cd tower
*Sprint Samsung flip-phone (w/ accessories)

Let me know if you want any of this.

--Trey

I fell asleep reading a dull book, and I dreamt that I was reading on,
so I woke up from sheer boredom.
Trey Darley
<rilke at bellsouth.net>
770-797-9463