[ale] contracts and moonlights

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 22:04:01 EST 2001

Due to some unforseen expenses I'm going to have to
look for some moonlighting work.  I know the job
market is tough right now, but I wonder if anyone else
on the list has tried moonlighting or short contracts
and would like to know their thoughts.

Also, what sites are out there that list jobs like
this?  I've seen elance.com...but I'm sure there're
others.  Like elance, I'm sure a lot of them carry
membership fees...so your success rates and opinions
about the site would be verrry welcome. ;-)

Thanks for the input!

John