[ale] OT: Letter to AT&T Broadband re Channel Removal

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Dec 13 13:38:46 EST 2001

The thing that has me burned the most is the requirement for special
equipmwet to watch TV. I HAVE A TV SET!! So the channel that replaced
Sci-Fi is the travel channel. The travel channels old spot is now ...

wait for it ...

(drum roll please)

empty. That's right. Nothing but static.

%&#$ Filthy, !(@!&@$  $@%#& Scumbags!  If my 11 year old daughter
weren't so completely hooked on Xeena (and 3 Stooges on AMC) I'd toss
them. As of about an hour ago, they have no plans on what "fabulous"
channel is going to replace the now empty, travel channel slot.

And before I forget the latest propaganda! I get a snail-mail trying to
entice me to get the digital package. Their argument? It was "less
expensive". The pulled my current monthly bill, added the full taxes,
tacked on a "device fee" (I dn't have, nor pay for one) and compared
that to the pre-tax, no extra set-top boxes price for the digital.