[ale] dslreports

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Wed Dec 12 10:24:31 EST 2001

No.
My phone line plugs into DSL modem provided by Earthlink.
ethernet from modem plugs into this puppy. It has 4 port 10/100 switch.
Router/NAT, support for bunch of protocols pppoe included, DHCP
client/server.
has support for updating DynDNS account with your IP. local and remote
logging.
VPN works without problems through this one (Linksys has problems)

http://www.netgear.com/product_view.asp?xrp=4&yrp=12&zrp=55

Tomas