[ale] mgetty and caller ID setup

Chris Bergeron cbergeron at bassemail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:53:56 EST 2001

I used a neat perl app to do it.  It inserts the CID data into a Mysql
database and can display it on your screen using xmessage.  It's pretty
cool.  The url is:

www.packetstormsecurity.com/UNIX/misc/basic_callerid_logger-1.0.0.pl.txt

I think you can use a textfile instead of a Mysql db, but Mysql is cool
so I recommend it (I use it with PHP for viewing when I'm not home).

HTH,
CB