[ale] oops

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Wed Dec 5 11:10:04 EST 2001

what type of mouse you have ( microsoft, logitec, etc )
what your X config says about your mouse ?
I have logitec 3 btn wheel mouse.
my x config is :

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
#       Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
EndSection

I bet you have the wrong Protocol selected for the type of mouse you have.

ps afx | grep gpm
should say only : "grep gpm"

Tomas