[ale] Quick DSL hardware Q...

Shawn Veader veader at mail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:24:43 EDT 2001

would you consider another DSL provider? if so, then check
out telocity / directvinternet. (directv recently bought telocity)
it comes with no contract. you pay to have the modem shipped
to you. (~$25) (you of course have to ship it back in the end but
i believe they send you postage to do that....) then its $50/mo.
that includes a static ip. =) the modem itself is self contained
and you can get ethernet or usb out the back. works great!