[ale] bleeding edge (was why so difficult)

Jeff Hubbs jhubbs at telocity.com
Sun Oct 29 19:12:53 EST 2000

Actually, I'm planning on serving up some LEGAL mp3s at some point - I
have hours and hours of stuff.  I have some great tapes of my father
reading poetry and if I can make sure the poems themselves are public
domain, I'd put them up in a shot.  Among all the audio material I have,
I have some small percentage that I'd serve up if for no other reason
than some hapless soul might download it on a whim and get a chuckle.

- Jeff