[ale] *ALE* New Meeting Place, Time!

Cade Thacker cade at computerreligion.com
Tue Oct 24 10:31:30 EDT 2000

I work for HD, so I am really pumped that everybody is coming up here.
Jere.. you rule! I think everybody will be happy with our facilites.
Every seat has a microphone and a speaker, it is really top of the line.
Hope to see everybody on Nov 9.

--cade

"Burn your tv in your yard, and gather round it with your friends,
and warm your hands upon the fire and start again" --Toad the Wet Sprocket