[ale] *ALE* New Meeting Place, Time!

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Tue Oct 24 09:57:39 EDT 2000

 * New ALE Meeting Place: Home Depot Corporate Headquarters *
 *			  I-285 and Paces Ferry Road        *
 *      New Meeting Time: 7:30 PM                           *

Although Georgia Tech has graciously allowed us to meet in the College
of Computing for more than 6 years, It seems that for this semester,
Georgia Tech has scheduled classes during the ALE meeting time, and
there is no space on campus available for our meetings.

However, an ALE member has graciously come forward and arranged for an
alternate meeting place.  I'd like to take a minute to thank Jere
McDevitt and Home Depot for bailing ALE out of this small crisis.

Our next meeting will be held at the Home Depot Corporate
Headquarters, in the Building C Auditorium.  This is the cluster of
buildings right outside of I-285 and Paces Ferry Road (northwest
Atlanta.)

I have placed directions to the new meeting place up on our web site:

  http://www.ale.org/directions.shtml

For those of you who find that this meeting place is not as convenient
as the Georgia Tech site, I apologize.  We have changed the start time
to 7:30PM to accommodate any extra drive time, and the chronically
late (namely myself.)

Regards,
Eric & the rest of the folks at ale-admin at ale.org