[ale] no love from PCMCIA

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Thu Oct 12 06:58:09 EDT 2000

Congrats. If it helps you out any, the new 2.4 kernel has a driver called
"yenta" that you'll want to use instead of "i82365". My NIC just started
working with that driver, so it must be good to go. :)

For a Quicken substitution, try out gnucash or gnofin from from the Red Hat
6.2 Powertools distro (avail. through FTP or CD) or download their source
directly ( http://www.gnucash.org/ and http://gnofin.sourceforge.net/ ,
respectively). Both of them have some sort of Quicken import capability.