[ale] Linux and POS

Teo Maslo ale at maslotech.com
Mon Oct 9 22:15:53 EDT 2000

Firstly I must say that I am not very comofrtable
with  Linux as I lack knowledge about it, however I believe in its
strengths aas presented by other Linux enthusiasts. What I was wondering was if
there is a POS solution for Linux anywhere in the wolrd that is better product
than its counter part Windows programs. I am intrested as we are currently
looking to replace our POS system and we need something reliable and good (which
is VERY hard to find).
In case such product does exist, it would have to
be multi-site.

Thanks in advance,

Teo