[ale] Re: how to use Two modems in linux(mandrake 7.1) or what ever works.

Christopher S. Adams toiletduk at penguinpowered.com
Tue Jun 20 11:47:28 EDT 2000

my guess (and it's only a guess...i don't want to start an argument) is that
someone replied to his post to the ale list without sending to ale at ale.org
as well, and said they've never used 2 modems with linux.

AFAIK, proper ettiquite is, if you don't know the answer to a question,
don't reply to it.  you may have had good intentions, but replying with
"we've never done this" makes you come off as kind of a jerk

Chris