[ale] RH 6.2,netatalk, and difficulties

Drew Moseley drewmoseley at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 15 21:27:40 EDT 2000

I just started trying to use this as well.  I grabbed the rpm out of
contrib on ftp.cc.gatech.edu and installed it just fine.  On running
/etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk, all I get is:

	[root at st-kitts /root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk start
	Starting AppleTalk services: socket: Invalid argument
	socket: Invalid argument
	atalkd: can't get interfaces, exiting.
[FAILED]

I had this working previously on a SuSE system but now, no luck.

Any ideas?

Drew Moseley

mailto:dmoseley at redhat.com