[ale] rpm dependency confusion

Ken N kenn at pcintelligent.com
Sun Jun 4 19:23:35 EDT 2000

You need to get the source rpm and rebuild that sould fix your problem.
you can look at www.nacs.net/~kenn/srcrpms.html on how this is done.

if you want to cheat you can create a symbolic link
i.e.
bash# ln -s libbz2.so.1 libbz2.so.0 but it always better to use the src
rpms if you wnat to use rpms in the first place.

hope that helps.
Ken N

The answer is simple if you grant that ironies are like submarines;
dangerous only when submerged.