[ale] IcqMail compile issues... library probs?

Beeland, Jason beeland.j at ems-t.com
Wed Aug 23 11:19:30 EDT 2000

Ok, it was a library linking issue.  The configure for
the package wasn't setting the LIBS in the Makefile
propperly so i hadda do a little research and add the
propper entries for guile.  My thanks so Joe Knapka for
pointing this out to me and i'm happy to report it just
compiled and installed cleanly finally.

Thanks all!
Jason Beeland