[ale] Slackware user list?

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 23 08:06:33 EDT 2000

If what you really want is more flexibility with confinguring your X
server, then maybe you should look into how the XF86Config file
really works.  It is hard to get everything everyone wants to do right
in a spiffy GUI config tool.  Besides, it will save you a lot of time
re-installing your system.

picture an old geezer... "That's the way we did it in the ol' days ma boy!"

-Eric.