[ale] Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:24:00 -0500

Joe Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 17:42:18 EDT 2000

Well, at least if they embarked on an "embrace and extend" campaign
with Linux, they would have to make the source available. Unless
a court challenge against the GPL held up; scary thought, that.

I'm not sure how I feel about running massive bloatware like
MS Word on my Linux box... I think I'd rather run massive
bloatware like Emacs...

-- Joe

P.S. Emacs is to the "Tower of Hanoi" as MS Excel is to
"Flight Simulator".