[ale] Slackware user list?

Joe Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 14:22:41 EDT 2000

I've been using Slack for a long time. I've tried a couple
of other distros (Red Hat, Debian), but I usually find their
attempts to be helpful merely frustrating. (This isn't a
declaration of flamewar - I just prefer to edit config
files rather than let a tool do it for me. And I've become
used to the way Slack lays out the config data.)

Check out alt.os.linux.slackware on Usenet.

-- Joe