[ale] kernel compile won't boot

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Aug 16 08:16:32 EDT 2000

Okay, here's the wierd part.  I compiled the same exact kernel (copied
the config file over) on another machine.  Took the created kernel and
put it on the machine that would not boot.  It now boots.  I'm good to
go, but I'd really like to figure out what was the problem with the
other kernel.  I recompiled it on the target machine and still had the
same problem.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

Microsoft != Innovation