[ale] KV, but not M...

Patrick tewkewl at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 2 20:03:04 EDT 2000

Are you booting with the switch turned to each machine as it boots?  Most
switches will not send ps2 or serial sigs to the machines unless there is a
physical connection.

Boot one box with the switch turned to it, the mouse should work.

switch boxes, boot up and that mouse should work... If you can't get this
far, the the switch or the mouse is bad.

otherwise you should now be able to switch between the two.

-Patrick