[ale] ghost problems

Carl Forsell cforsell at roman.net
Tue Aug 1 12:08:01 EDT 2000

I was able to get to Lilo and run it using -V -C (and the path to
Lilo.conf), but it still was not happy.  (I don't know how to handle device
0X0102).

How about plan 2...

If I were to reinstall the 440 meg drive as it was and install the 15 gig as
a second drive, then move /var and a few other directories over, that should
solve the issue... Does this sound like a viable solution?

(yes, I am a newbie)

Can I install the old drive and run YAST to define the partitions on the new
drive?  What is the best way to add a drive?

Thanks for your help!  I deeply appreciate your assistance.