[ale] ipchains and port forwarding

Chris Fowler cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com
Wed Oct 20 08:21:50 EDT 1999

I am on penguinpowered for 2 more days.  I do not like dyn dns
that much.  But it is free and what can you expect from a free
service.  I've learned this fact over and over again.  So I will
be on linuxiceberg.com.  This is my site that will sell only
Linux compatible hardware though distis such as Tech Data.  We
will also do consulting in Atlanta and sell servers, machines,
xDSL, WAN, firewalls, etc.  We hope to get funding soon so I
can quit my day job and make it happen.  It will be great to
work full time on a Linux project after I've inveted 5 years
in learnign Linux.  I'm tired of hearing "Let us use NT".  Of
course we will use anything the customer wants.  But a friend
and I are very experienced in many falvors of UNIX can we want
to leverage that knowledge.  We want to make money and promote
Linux fully. We love the OS.

Christopher Fowler
cfowler at zfh-csg.penguinpowered.com