[ale] lost my internet connection

Paul Fisher fisherpaul at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:43:07 EST 1999

I wiped out Windows 98 installing Linux Mandrake 6.1 yesterday. It was so
silent what a surprise.

Now I have two operating systems without internet access. My winmodem did
not work on linux and now it doesn't work on windows. My sound card didn't
work on Linux and now it doesn't work on windows.

My computer is 4 months old and the mfg did not provide the modem driver on
disk. So until I come up with money for a new modem I am without home access
to the internet.

So please can you please unsubscribe me from ale because I cannot do it by
computer.

My e-mail was fisherp at bellsouth.net

Thank you and sincerely,
Paul Fisher

I am using the internet in the library but don't have enough time  to do
much. There is a 30 minute limit.