[ale] web admin

Mike Fletcher fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Nov 19 10:54:40 EST 1999

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Fowler <cfowler at aimgroup.com> writes:

    Christopher> Has any development been done so that I can setup web
    Christopher> pages on the linux machine that will allow ordinary
    Christopher> (winbloze) IT staff to configure it.  Just like the
    Christopher> Cobalt?

        IIRC, there's some sort of web-based Apache configurator
available called Comanche.  Check freshmeat.net more details.

678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=