[ale] How to delete Linux partitions

No One mainwizard at vei.net
Thu Nov 18 18:28:22 EST 1999

Boot to dos (not windows) and run fdisk.
find all of the non-dos partitions and delete them
you should then have your dos partition and some unpartitioned space
the best thing to do would be to try to reinstall linux
be sure that your dos partition is <1024 cyl
be sure your first (boot) linux partition stays under the 1024 limit
you can mount '/boot' in a 10 meg partition to assist with the 1024 limit

Ed.