[ale] How to delete Linux partitions

Paul Fisher fisherp at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 18 17:19:58 EST 1999

I am having trouble with installing Linux Mandrake 6.1.

I am running a dual boot with Windows 98.
I want to delete the partitions and start over but the Macmillan's
version of Partition Magic included which is supposed to delete linux
partitions does not work.. I have reinstalled Mandrake many times plus
Red Hat 6.1 and have too many partitions.

I went to the Linux General Store 2 days ago and someone helped me
install RedHat and fix the partitions or so we thought. It didn't work.
I can't use Linux for more than games and even they are crashing with a
message to go to GNOME Application Crash. What is this? I am a newbie.

So can someone please tell me how do I delete all the Linux partitions
and get windows back to full size so I can start over.

Help. Still hanging in there,

Paul Fisher