[ale] copying lps to cds

Jeff Dilcher dilcher at cueva.com
Mon Nov 15 13:55:38 EST 1999

My apologies.  In retrospect, what I wrote was not at all beneficial
to the public group, and, probably wouldn't have helped any had it
been sent privately.

In my second post, I did send a couple of good links, that I think will
help you with your problem, for what its worth, I would check them out.

While I know you're not a "newbie", I guess there are alot of new users
here, and I wouldn't want my post to discourage people from asking any
questions.

Good luck with your music creating.  I do alot of it, although, admittedly
not with Linux.  In my world Linux is a great server, but hasn't made the
jump to my choice of desktop operating systems.  Hopefully more good
programs like the ones you'll be needing will soon come into existance.

-Jeff