[ale] Corel WordPerfect Office for Linux Beta

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Tue Nov 2 19:15:57 EST 1999

There's a nice little bit on slashdot about the corel beta.  I'm applying
and I keep getting this:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

 Error Diagnostic Information

 ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can't allocate space for object 'LongAnswers' in database 'betarep' because
 the 'default' segment is full. If you ran out of space in Syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or
 sp_extendsegment to increase the size of the segment.

 SQL = "All the form data I filled in....."

 Data Source = "betarep"

 Date/Time: 11/13/99 23:16:30
 Browser: Mozilla/4.7 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.12 i586)
 Remote Address: 208.244.175.189
 HTTP Referer: http://nas.corel.com/cfscripts/betarep/applicationform.cfm?bp_entity_id=2
 Template: e:\dox\cfscripts\betarep\submission.cfm

Just thought you might like a good laugh...

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: